This site uses technical, analytical and profiling cookies, own and other sites, to send you advertising and services in line with your preferences. For information and to find out how to refuse consent to their use or how to disable them click here. By clicking on any point on the screen, scrolling the page or closing this banner, you consent to the use of all cookies.
BPER would like to announce that the documentation regarding the items on the Agenda (listed below) to be discussed in the next Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting, are published on the Bank's website www.bper.it – Governance Section – Corporate Bodies – Shareholders’ Meeting:
- Item 2: appointment of six Directors for the three-year period 2014-2016;
- Item 3: appointment of a Director for the remainder of the three-year period 2012-2014;
- Item 4: proposal pertaining to the amount of fees payable to the Directors for the year 2014; related and consequent resolutions;
- Item 5: presentation of the Remuneration Report as per Art. 123-ter of Leg. Decree No.58 of February 24th 1998, including the remuneration policies for the financial year 2014 of BPER Group and the yearly information notice on the implementation of remuneration policies for the financial year 2013; related and consequent resolutions;
- Item 6: proposal of a remuneration scheme, as per Art. 114-bis of Leg. Decree No. 58 of February 24th 1998, implementing the remuneration policies for the financial year 2014 of BPER Group; related and consequent resolutions.
The documentation related to item 1 on the Agenda for the Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting – draft financial statement for the year 2013 and related reports, consolidated financial statement – and the documentation related to item 1 on the Agenda for the Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting – proposal to modify articles 1, 2, 6, 9, 12, 15, 19, 24, 32, 34, 40, 43, 44, 44-bis, 45, 48, 51, 52 and the Title Section preceding articles 50 and 51 of the Articles of Association; related and consequent resolutions – shall be published within the terms provided for by the Law.