This site uses technical, analytical and profiling cookies, own and other sites, to send you advertising and services in line with your preferences. For information and to find out how to refuse consent to their use or how to disable them click here. By clicking on any point on the screen, closing this banner, clicking i accept, you consent to the use of all cookies.
BPER Banca S.p.A., as promoter of the solicitation of proxies to vote at the ordinary Shareholders' Meeting held on today, pursuant to art. 137, paragraph 5 of CONSOB Regulation no. 1197/1999, informs that:
· it has received, through the entity tasked Morrow Sodali S.p.A.,
- no. 274 proxies which are valid, effective and contain voting instructions for a total of 12,723,446 shares, equivalent to 2.644% of the share capital;
- no. 2 proxies without voting instructions equivalent to 62,990 shares and to 0.013% of the total share capital;
- no. 13 proxies, representing 307,658 shares, equal to 0.064% of the total share capital, not admitted to vote due to the absence of the intermediary's communication;
· it has received no proxies which were formally invalid;
· that it has exercised, once again through the entity tasked Morrow Sodali S.p.A., in relation to the proposal contained in the Proxy Solicitation Statement published on 28 March 2018 and subsequent integrations and on the basis of the proxies received by the delegators, the following votes on the resolution proposal related to the point 2) on the agenda (Nomination of the Board of Directors for the three-year period 2018-2020)
- votes in favour of List 1 for no. 271 proxies equivalent to 12,663,322 shares and to 2.631% of the total share capital;
- votes in favour of List 2 for no. 2 proxies equivalent to 58,124 shares and to 0.012% of the total share capital;
- votes against all the Lists for no. 1 proxy equivalent to 2,000 shares and to 0.0004% of the total share capital.